Monday, December 6, 2010

Today's Giving!

I've had a rough day- it started last night with a leak in my hallway/dining room.  When I woke up this morning, it was much worse and I had to pull everything out of the hall closet about 10 minutes before having to walk out the door to work.  Not exactly how I wanted to start my morning (at 5:50am, mind you!)  I had a long day at work.  I came home tired.  I wanted to cook dinner and relax.  Instead, I was met with a large, loud fan in the middle of my living room, and more wetness in Ashlyn's closet.  *sigh*  It's been a rough and long day.

Then I went to get the mail.  Inside was one lone envelope.  Inside that envelope was a $5 dollar bill.  *sigh*  God is so wonderful.  My heart was lifted.  More blessings!  I sat down at the computer.  I pulled up my email.  As it was loading, I said a little prayer- Lord, please let there be more blessings in my email today. There in my inbox sat one lone email.  Someone had donated $10.00- more blessings!  My heart was lifted even more.

So- there we have it, today's giving total is $15.00. I am thrilled!  It was a much needed ending to my rough day.  God is so good- even on the bad days!

Total giving so far??  $125.00 along with a board game and Lego set!!  Isn't being a blessing an amazing feeling?  Will YOU be a blessing this Christmas season?  If you'd like to help, you can donate through www.paypal.com using the email Christmasblssng@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, in less than a week, you have made sure these 3 boys will now have a Christmas because of your supportive heart and so many people wanting to help. Truly amazing the blessings that are provided!

    ReplyDelete