Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Today's Giving!

Today was the last day to donate.  Before I post today's total, and subsequently, the final total, I want to give a HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has made this Christmas Blessing a reality.  When I started this "project", I had no clue it would become as successful as it did!  Your generous giving and many prayers are so appreciated and will surely make 3 little boys, and one stressed out momma feel very blessed this Christmas.  So, again, from the bottom of my heart- THANK YOU!!

Today's total giving is $61.00!!  I was so excited to come home tonight to check my email and see more blessing coming in.  Thank you!! Thank you!!  Thank you!!

The total giving to date is  $228.00, Monopoly board game, Lego helicopter set, Hot Wheels Case, Hot Wheels , 3 pads of sketch paper, Remote Control Car and Action Figure toys

God is so good!  I feel so blessed!  Seriously??  OVER $200, plus other toys that won't need to be purchased?!  Really??  WOW!! I am BLOWN AWAY by your generosity!  Only God could have orchestrated something this big- only God!!  Rachel is still very much in the dark about all of this- and I can't wait to share it all with her!!  I get giddy with excitement just thinking about it.  I really just can't say THANK YOU enough!!  So, again- THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, So many times you have been "used as God's Tool" to facilitate wonderful joy in people's lives. I am so blessed to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete