Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Today's Giving!

**I am updating this post because after sending out a mass email- I received an additional $30.00 in donations!!  God is so wonderful!!  The totals below reflect the current giving status!!**

After a few days of no giving- I was pleasantly surprised to see more blessings today!! :) Definately lifted my spirits! 

Today's giving consists of  $35.00, along with 3 pads of sketch paper and a remote control car!  Isn't God wonderful!!  And you, my friends, being used of God, are wonderful as well!!

The total giving to date is  $167.00, Monopoly board game, Lego helicopter set, Hot Wheels Case, Hot Wheels , 3 pads of sketch paper, Remote Control Car and Action Figure toys!  God is so good!  I feel so blessed tonight!!



Will YOU be a blessing this year?  Donate through Paypal using or contact me directly Christmasblssng@gmail.com if you would like to donate

1 comment: